The Club’s main purpose is to support and nurture Safe ATV use and enjoyment including:
- Protect and support trail use for off-road sports in B.C.
- Provide a social environment for members to interact.
- Offer educational opportunities leading to safer and more enjoyable riding.
- Provide opportunities for members to connect including trail rides campouts and other inclusive activities.
- Develop ways the club can give back to the area we use.
- Build relationships with other clubs, Associations and entities that have mutual interests.
- Engage the “powers that be” to help maintain a positive and progressive dialogue for the sport and our members.
- Serve our members and find ways to add value for club members.
- Have fun